- FDA Clears App to Help Retain Patients in Treatment for OUD
- Telepsychiatry: Practical Pointers and Potential Pitfalls
- Co-Occurring Mental Illnesses May Be More Pervasive Than Previously Thought
- The CONNECT Act is Back, Giving Telehealth Policy a 4th Shot at Passage
- After the Pandemic: What Will the ‘New Normal’ Be in Psychiatry?
- APA, Coalition Lobby Lawmakers on MH Parity, Drug Treatment Records
- Moonlighting: Making Money, Gaining Experience.
- CMS Expands Telehealth Coverage in Proposed 2022 Physician Fee Schedule
- Proposed 2020 Fee Schedule Sees Bump in Payment, Streamlining of Documentation
- Midday Light Therapy May Improve Depressive Symptoms in Patients With Bipolar Disorder
- FDA Clears First Prescription-Based ‘Digital Therapeutic’
- APA Promotes Telemedicine
- Practicing Mindfulness Brings Busy Physicians Back to ‘Now’
- NEW STUDY: “Are There Other Options?: Child and Adolescent Telepsychiatry Services for Rural Population”
- FDA Clears Stimulation Device to Treat Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms
- APA Experts Urge Congress to Continue Relaxed Telehealth Regulations Post-Pandemic
- COVID-19 Pandemic May Shed Light on Better Treatments for Substance Use Disorder
- Expect a ‘Long Tail’ of Mental Health Effects From COVID-19
- APA President Jeffrey Geller, M.D., M.P.H. urges Congress to take action to curb the mental health impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Antidepressants Moving in Pipeline
- Digital Pyschiatry Apps Show Promise But May Present New Challenges
- Residency Training Adjusts to Teaching, Patient Care During Pandemic
- DEA Pressured to Create a Telehealth Registration for Drug Abuse Treatment
- Vivitrol Effective for the Prevention of Relapse to Opioid Dependents
- Ketamine’s Antidepressant Effect May Depend on Opioid System
- APA Applauds Opioid Package: Expands MAT, Residential Treatment
- Is Psychiatry’s Popularity Rising Among U.S. Med School Seniors?
- Telepsychiatry Shows Promise in Underserved Areas
- Portman, Whitehouse, Klobuchar Introduce CARA 2.0 to Increase Access to Treatment, Prevention and Bolster Fight Against Addiction Epidemic
- Telehealth, Licensure Portability Featured in New Disaster Preparedness Plan
- Congress Targets Telehealth Coverage for Mental Health, Substance Abuse Treatment